Democracy is in decline, but there are ways to reverse the trend!
We share actionable advice you can apply one day at a time to make a difference where people, live, work and play. Democracy depends on all of us!
Read and learn about ways to live a more empowered day-to-day life in line with democratic principles.
Contribute to building a more democratic world by supporting the research and work that goes into building this website.
We offer advisory services to organizations, institutions and individuals and support them in their efforts to adopt a democratic and empowered lifestyle.
Join and participate in the process of democratic empowerment, learning and living democracy one day at a time.
- How to Democratize Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Why It Matters?This article aims to explore ideas how to democratize artificial intelligence, using artificial intelligence ChatGPT. Quick Summary Democratizing AI involves making AI tools and technologies more widely available and easier to use, so that more people can benefit from them. Benefits of democratizing AI include enabling more people to participate …
- Ultimate Resource Guide for Democratizing Our Daily LivesWelcome to the Ultimate Resource Guide for democracy activists, practitioners, supporters, and enthusiasts. This section will guide you through the purpose of the document and how to best make use of it. Note: The links marked with an asterisk “*” are affiliate links. We may earn a small commission at …
- Why Does Privacy Matter for (Digital) Democracy?Privacy is a physiological need for social animals. It is more than a human right. This is part of what we have discussed in the interview with Dr. Milan Stankovic, a PhD in Artificial Intelligence (AI) from Sorbonne University in France, and a co-founder of Blindnet, a B2B (business to …
- Will Democracy Survive World War III? Ideas for Promoting PeaceThe focus of this article is not to serve as a commentary on political and war events around the world or specifically in Eastern Europe, there are many of those. The goal is how to draw lessons to apply democracy in our daily lives, at work, at school, in the …
- What did Ancient Greek philosophers think about democracy?Ancient Greek philosophers had to grapple with what democracy meant. From Plato, to Socrates, to Aristotle, the thinking of democracy slowly and gradually evolved, as these great philosophers observed how democracy was practiced in the ancient world. Democracy was a desirable form of governance. Democracy was a desired rule of …
Want to Read More Articles Like This? Become A Member
Writing and researching articles takes considerable time and resources. Consider supporting the work we do so we can continue sharing lessons from around the world how to apply democratic principles on a daily level.